Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wrapping Paper

I have been wanting to try this for awhile and a few days ago I realized 1) I needed to send a package 2) I had everything I needed to go ahead and do this

So voila! I did it!Anyway... I think it is super cute and it is very quick and simple.

I used:
An Olive Garden doggie bag (paper)
An old apple lost in my refrigerator (stamp)
Leftover paint from one of Hubby's projects (ink)
An old pasta box (box)

I added stems with a marker because as Hubby put it, the apples just looked like deformed hearts without the stems. Much better now I think.

1 comment:

  1. that is a great idea. It would be a fun package to see on your doorstep! The chairs (btw) look great! There is nothing more revitalizing to chairs like that then some new fabric!

    ReplyDelete