Monday, May 24, 2010

pasta salad

A friend of mine posted about making pasta salad on her blog and it looked soooo good. I immediately called my mom up to ask for her recipe which I know I love.

Cook tri-colored pasta
Add whatever you have or feel like eating:
I used cucumbers, grape tomatoes, green onions
(also try peppers, olives, red onions, chives, etc.)
Add lots of parmesan cheese
Add zesty italian dressing until it looks like you have a bit too much
Chill in the refrigerator for maybe a few hours
Add more dressing if dry

I know these direction may not seem too helpful, but really pasta salad is all about preference and taste so have at it!

3 comments:

  1. This is a summer favorite of ours. East and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made another batch yesterday and it is already gone. We LOVE pasta salad.

    ReplyDelete