Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lily's Garden

A few months ago my sister-in-law asked Hubby and me if we would help out with decorating my niece's bedroom. That was back in my first trimester and I was a little under-the-weather so I was a spectator for most of the work. My contribution was sketching and painting these cute little flowers along the bottom of one small wall. The big job was painting this wall. My niece has kind of an odd-shaped room, which actually worked out really well for a bold focal point like this. We used painter's tape to create vertical lines randomly all over the wall and then got to painting. It is a very bright wall, but I think it turned out really cute especially once we moved the furniture back against that wall. And the important thing is... Lily loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment