Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter

I have been a little preoccupied lately, but I do have lots of things to post about once I take the time to get it all written down. First I need to do a little backtracking and show off my daughter's Easter outfit...
The dress and cardigan were supplied by her grandmother and the hair clip I made myself as a last minute addition. She is just too dang cute! We spent the weekend with family in Idaho and had a wonderful time. The day before Easter was spent hunting eggs...
 This was my daughter's first time being involved in this tradition and she got right to work.
 And it took some serious concentration to get every last egg put away in her basket. :)
Her 2 year old cousin was so adorable. She spent more time picking up eggs for my daughter than she did for herself.
More craft projects coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Where in Idaho did you come? Who lives in this windy state with me? Hope everyone is well.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's sister lives in Boise. Where are you guys?

    ReplyDelete